Attestation of documents such as Power of Attorney and Authority letter etc. should be signed by the executants in front of the Consular officer. Documents can be submitted personally or through Registered/Courier mail.
- Original documents alongwith an additional set of photocopies.
- Original Pakistani passport or CNIC / NICOP alongwith a photocopy.
- All documents issued from Pakistan must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad or its Camp Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar & Quetta.
- All Canadian documents must be attested by Global Affairs, Canada.
- All educational documents must be attested by HEC (Higher Education Commission) and subsequently by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad or its Camp Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta.
- C$20 is charged for the first three (3) continuous pages of a single document. Subsequent additional pages are charged @ C$20 per page.
The Consulate General may send a document to the issuing authority for verification which may take indefinite time.
Note: The applicants are encouraged to pay consular fee through Debit Card at the relevant counter or Bank Draft in the name of the Consulate General of Pakistan. Fee is non-refundable.